- ” WHO SEAR Intercountry Training of Trainers for Improvement in quality of care of women and newborns in New Delhi from 3-5 October 2018″
- Launch of Point of Care Quality Improvement Model (version 2): Facilitators Meet Organised by WHO-CC Research in Human Reproduction, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology & WHO-CC, Department of Pediatrics, 24th November 2017, Venue: CDER, AIIMS
- AIIMS has now joined the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Passport to IHI Training to support our organization’s quality improvement and patient safety work.
- Clinical Grand round on “Quality Improvement : an awakening , The Fourth Pillar of AIIMS Paradigm” on 23.1.2018 in Lecture Theatre -1 , 4:00PM ,AIIMS
Want to tell your success story?
QI project posters
Your story is your work and pride. The QI website gives your story the right exposure it deserves. Inspire others to write their own story. Let others learn from your challenges because your problem may have reflections in innumerable other units and your solutions a beacon of hope. The journey of QI is nothing, but taking people along, changing them and learning from the solutions.
So tell us your achievements or just your stories along the way. We are interested and you won’t believe but the World is too!!
QI enthusiast can read about it right here and contribute
- Calcutta MC – Early BF
- Hypothermia QI Project Poster- Neonatology
- QI probe life QI Poster– Neonatology
- Establishing Skin to Skin Contact Poster – Obstetrics/Gyn
- Breastfeeding Practices Poster– Obstetrics/Gyn
- Reduce OT waiting time poster – Ophthalmology
- Hand Hygiene Poster – Trauma Centre
- Septic Shock Project– Pediatrics
- Nursing handover Trauma centre
- Nurses quality indicators Trauma centre
- Reducing hypothermia in 1500-1800 grams baby admitted to SNCU – Calcutta
- Early triage within 30 minutes in SNCU -Calcutta
- BF QI Poster final
- KMC 4 FINAL Megha